So once again, Microsh*t broke the TAP/TUN device in the new version of Windows 10, this happens since XP, every new version the same problem
Has I personally don't use the CS Widget, this tutorial will be for the OpenVPN software, BUT IT WILL WORK FINE for CS Widget since it's the same problem.
First let's remove ALL previous versions of OpenVPN & CS Widget or other programs that installs TAP/TUN devices.
Just go to "Add/Remove Programs" and search for programs that you know they will install that, for me it was: OpenVPN 2.22, TAP-Windows 9.21, CS widget & TeamViewer
Then go to your "Devices Manager" and erase any TUN/TAP devices you could find there.
Now let's install everything, please DO NOT ignore the previous step or this will not work.
1) Download OpenVPN latest from their download page here (You should chose the 32-bit or 64-bit, don't use the 32-bit/64-bit version if your system is only 32-bit) and install, don't forget to select the "OpenSSL Utilities" & "OpenVPN RSA" options!
2) Install the new TAP Windows Device and "Trust OPENVPN Techonologies software" - DO NOT START THE APPLICATION!
3) Go to the directory where you installed OpenVPN, normally its something like: "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\bin"
Search for the "openvpn-gui.exe" and do "Properties" - "Execute has administrator"
4) Go to the desktop OpenVPN icon and right-click on it. Select “Advanced”
Then select "Execute has administrator"
5) Now you can either download the original OVPN conf's files or just grab mine from here, then go to the "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config" and put them there (it needs at least 2 files, the ovpn conf and the client.dat), don't forget to change the "client.dat" file and here it says "PUT HASHED TOKEN HERE" do that