Cryptofree for Android [UPDATED 4/6/15]
Cryptofree is a free version of Cryptostorm VPN, with bandwidth restrictions.
Isn't there already a guide for this?
Unfortunately, the current guide is out of date, and needs an adaptation before it can be used on current OpenVPN connect versions. At some point, .conf profiles stopped being supported, and now need to be converted to .ovpn. You can do it yourself if you want, but don't expect me to explain how.
1. Download the attached ca.crt and cryptofree_client_android1_4.ovpn. MAKE SURE YOU PUT THEM IN THE SAME DIRECTORY.
2. Download OpenVPN Connect from the Play store or FDroid
3. Open the app and select "Import>Import Profile from SD card" from the menu.
4. Go to where you saved the attachments, and select cryptofree_client_android1_4.ovpn
5. Type in whatever you want for the username & password
6. Click connect and you're done!
It's recommended that you check the save box, so you don't have to redo all the steps every time.
If I made a mistake, please say so. You can contact me at email@example.com
Note: I AM NOT STAFF