The following should give an understanding as to how little I understand the "work" I'm doing.
When I determined I had a DNS leak via https://ipleak.net/
(Cryptostorm's "Goodies" page), I tried to find my own solution. When I saw the info about Ubuntu I jumped to a false conclusion. I thought, because my router is OpenWRT/LEDE, that it is Linux/Ubuntu based. My bad.
I did the following:
and entered the pw.
then nano cstorm_linux-rumplestiltskin_udp.ovpn
next copy the text starting "for x" in the above post (and without quotes) next, holding ctrl & shift, this was pasted into cstorm_linux-rumplestiltskin_udp.ovpn. Ctrl-O, Enter, Ctrl-X.
As a double check open the modified .ovpn. Nope, not 3 lines of text, only one. Manually 3 lines separated at >> with no spaces before or after. Ctrl-O, Ctrl-X. Double check: see 3 lines.
Reboot. Odd I can ping google.com, but cannot get to a common web page such as ipleak.net.
So I had to remove the Ubuntu text. And I still have a DNS leak.
Thank you for your concern.