Khariz wrote:I wrote up a little guide on how to do this:
1. Download the app OpenVPN. Go into the iPhone's Settings app, locate OpenVPN, and enable "Force AES-CBC ciphersuites"
2. Download the app ZipViewer
3. Go to https://github.com/cryptostorm/cryptost ... tion_files
4. If you are on the mobile version of the page, scroll down to the bottom and click "Desktop Version"
5. Click the green "Clone or Download" button.
6. Click "Download ZIP".
7. Click "Open in..." in the upper left hand corner.
8. Select "Copy to ZipViewer".
9. Drill down into the Mac folder.
10. Select the .ovpn file of your choice.
11. Click the icon in the lower left that looks like a box with an arrow pointing up.
12. Select "Copy to OpenVPN".
13. Click the Green + sign.
14. Leave the certificate as "none selected"
15. Put your hashed (or un-hashed) token into the User ID box.
16. Put anything you want in the password field (I put a single letter).
17. Click save.
18. Connect and Enjoy.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests