Ξ welcome to cryptostorm's member forums ~ you don't have to be a cryptostorm member to post here Ξ
∞ take a peek at our legendary cryptostorm_is twitter feed if you're into that kind of thing ∞
Ξ we're rolling out voodoo network security across cryptostorm - big things happening, indeed! Ξ
Ξ any OpenVPN configs found on the forum are likely outdated. For the latest, visit GitHub Ξ

Creative Idea's: How total newbies can feel at home.

Freewheeling spot to chew the fat on anything cryptostorm-related that doesn't fit elsewhere (i.e. support, howto, &c.). Criticism & praise & brainstorming & requests for explanation... this is where it goes when it's hot & ready for action! :-)

Topic Author
KonamiCodeNeeded

Creative Idea's: How total newbies can feel at home.

Postby KonamiCodeNeeded » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:16 am

Hello, fellow newbies and newbets! I had this idea on how to make everyone of all skill levels feel welcome, at home, and safe here. The above subject was part of the idea. This is a place for what else? Creative Idea's! Everyone is unique and have different ways of thinking and brainstorming about many things. Get familiar with what this organization value/s and think of a creative idea on how to make it's values upheld, it's problems solved, or simply be creative within the scope of this organization's fields. Which are many. I took a good look into this organization and was so filled with joy when I realized how much they sacrifice for members and non-members. They are giving people doing some great things! Here is an example of something creative that could be useful. Do not mock ideas! Make new ones. Here it goes.

Creative Idea: that would be terrible hard to accomplish but, so worth the hilariousness it would create for identity thieves and evil black hats. Idea super short version create a faux weak spot which will draw in hackers toward, as human nature dictates that we (almost) always follow the path of least resistance. Anyways, fake weak spot leads the hacker to a virtual space that they can't get out of for a week. I thought using a simple Mine Craft field with locigal puzzles and just really hard puzzles with fake boxes saying you are one step closer to getting out of here. Would draw the hacker to continue. But, there really is no exscape. By the time the person realizes this finding out who they are should be able to be accomplished. Then you can choose what to do from there.

Topic Author
KonamiCodeNeeded

Re: Creative Idea's: How total newbies can feel at home.

Postby KonamiCodeNeeded » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:46 am

Sorry, I did not know I needed permission to have a sticky post. I hope that people do post useful things
here. Me trying to help ends up with me not helping. Also, If you do not like me or my style of doing things you are welcome to completely erase the changes that your program/s have made. I can't have parts of the programs I ran (granted I may have just installed them wrong) obtained via this organization not run. Or nothing runs. I know you are busy, but I have been asking for help since I purchased your service. I was just trying to find the best VPN I did not know anything else. I learned what not to do as I now am a target for The goo that sticks to you. The burning foxy zilla and other things. So, PLEASE fix my computer. I called tech support I had an actual computer program try and fix it. I tried everything. A testimate to your genius. I found the best VPN but, it isn't ready for newbies also they will not fix your mistakes. Do not do anything without a full step-by-step guide, help, or are a experienced and elite genius with all the aspects of computing.

I believe I earned a fix. Also, some protection. At least I earned a fix you can take back everything. I didn't know getting involved with your organization meant my life would be spent trying to fix what I did wrong or that I would be instantly identified as a hacker. You should post that on your page. Must be 1337 in everything computing because we don't have the time to help you. I as a human, feel like I am not one. Once you realize what I entrusted you with you will understand. Or maybe I am just a fool. I just want to be me again. You are decent people I thought. Help

marzametal

Postby marzametal » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:53 pm

What the hell are you on about? If you've resorted to chopping your breakfast on a mirror and ripping it up your nostrils, please stop. It isn't helping you.

Here's a Creative Idea for you... perform a system backup before mucking around with your computer. By the way, I want my couple of minutes back, you know... the couple of minutes to figure out what the hell you were on about. Looks like the Darknet suckered in someone who wanted to purchase a grenade launcher from another country...

Topic Author
KonamiCodeNeeded

Postby KonamiCodeNeeded » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:59 am

marzametal wrote:What the hell are you on about? If you've resorted to chopping your breakfast on a mirror and ripping it up your nostrils, please stop. It isn't helping you.

Here's a Creative Idea for you... perform a system backup before mucking around with your computer. By the way, I want my couple of minutes back, you know... the couple of minutes to figure out what the hell you were on about. Looks like the Darknet suckered in someone who wanted to purchase a grenade launcher from another country...

I am none of the above marzametal. However, I completely understand your response. Thing is it was approximately 5:30am when I do what I do best rant and complain. It is a devastating inhereted trait from my partial Sicilian side. You think Italians rant and complain well Sicily was Italy's bitch so, yeah we don't even have a "forget about it" mantra. LMAO. Back to the topic. I was only interested in your VPN nothing else. I didn't know this was an organization. I happen to love what it stands for, especially it's non-agrresive nature . I do not want any weapon. In fact, I (in my past) was involved with a movement to all weapons of any kind unavailable to anyone, even where I am from's Law enforcement. Also, these things are not identifiable so, no need to go into my anonymity profile. What is true is and I am quoting you. " Here's a Creative Idea for you... perform a system backup before mucking around with your computer." I did do that and have restore points since before I was ever involved with anything marzametal-Senpi. Thing is I go back there I lose a lot of awesome things. That was given to me as gift's from my blood relatives. Blood takes presidency. I can't just tell them to jug off aye? Also, pertaining to things you did not understand. I can't say anything other than I am super scared. I just really wanted to take to the admin folks. As my lack of computing skills but, access to powerful tools mucked up my life not just my computer. Sorry for the length of this response.
Live long and prosper,
-K

Topic Author
KonamiCodeNeeded

Postby KonamiCodeNeeded » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:24 am

Don't you love my version of English? I must say, I am getting better at it. How one uses language is a good identifier of ones actual location and ones level of education, plus age range. Mazametal born and raised in the UK. Has a high level of education but, received it through his higher than average IQ as your age range is 17-22. Am I close? haha just messing. Cheers.

Return to “general chat, suggestions, industry news”