Ξ welcome to cryptostorm's member forums ~ you don't have to be a cryptostorm member to post here Ξ
∞ take a peek at our legendary cryptostorm_is twitter feed if you're into that kind of thing ∞
Ξ we're rolling out voodoo network security across cryptostorm - big things happening, indeed! Ξ
Ξ any OpenVPN configs found on the forum are likely outdated. For the latest, visit GitHub Ξ
Ξ We've updated our CA certificate. All members need to be using the latest ones by Dec 22. See this page for more infoΞ

Partnership Opportunity

This subforum is both a place to find & discuss independent cryptostorm token resellers, as well as to discuss cryptocoin related topics such as buying bitcoins, altcoins such as darkcoins and dogecoins, "tumbling" coins, theoretical/mathematical topics, etc.

Topic Author
broken888

Partnership Opportunity

Postby broken888 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:47 am

Crypto-

I am interested in learning a little more (whatever youre comfortable with) about your team and company; hopefully before/after that also tell you about a certain set of (I feel) unique resources for a company like yours that i have access to, also a large potential sales opportunity i know of, and a few other ideas i have that i want to run by you / a few things i am working on myself.

If you all have a designated business development guy/girl (hopefully girl) please have him/her shoot me an email. I assure you that this is a live, real opportunity to do business with someone in your field, and not some scam shite.

i am an exec with a global IT consulting firm (the biggest) and i also have a leadership/advisory role at a fiber construction company / niche-ISP that has about 500k residential subscribers, all 500k fall within the student demographic. This last part, the ISP is part of what compels me toward a discussion - should all make sense if/when we catch up.

Anyway - love to chat. No rush whatsoever. Lets see where this goes.

Cheers

broken888
egriffin1975 at live.com

DesuStrike
ForumHelper

Re: Partnership Opportunity

Postby DesuStrike » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:27 am

Hahahaha! I really shouldn't say anything but I can't help myself when I see someone claiming to be a bigwig executive at some important company and at the same time using a "@live.com" email address.

Yeah, right! Either you are a badly prepared scammer, a snob, or your company doesn't get even the most basic security measures right. I wouldn't do business with your company even if it was the last one left on this planet.

But that's just my five cents. :P
home is where the artillery hits

Topic Author
broken888

Postby broken888 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:27 am

Easy J-

Please dont act like that. I know who you are and you are not anyone to go flying off the handle when approached with any business opportunity ... no matter how misguided you are in your abiliity to measure any such opportunity.

in response to your kind words:

1. one of my employers is a big company. I am not a "bigwig" inside this org but rather a cog in a big system of consultants. this org knows nothing of my interests or involvement in any other organization, and i like that.

2. most i encounter in business, know exactly the org i reference and appreciate the devotion to the technology field and credentials required to manage teams of some of the smartest around. In entrepreneurial circles, i seek to leverage experience and network gained from this job, not my title or anything else from this job... so dont worry about my status in this org, bigwig or not, as this company (same as you feel about them apparently) has no interest in cryptostorm or the dozens of other insignificant companies you own - never would. apologies if i gave the wrong impression.

3. if you knew who the biggest IT consulting company is, you might know who our customers are. Might know what we do best and/or what we've been up to lately. You could even ATFG about what we have been up to recently and learn that, while working for a certain US entity, we did a huge amount of work in the area of network surveillance technology; maybe even assume that someone in my position understands what it takes to be truly successful in venture to create privacy amongst such well equipped opponents. Its a reach i know - perhaps i gave you too much credit though.

3. mentioning of the OTHER business i am involved in, the ISP / MSP, was specifically intent on catching your attention and i had rather hoped it would. I mentioned it to get you thinking about the potential of teaming with an ISP, something none of your peers in the prestigious VPN provider field, have done. i will also add that, when i started this company, i was years ahead of you in this privacy thing and no matter how bad i might need someone with your..... drive .. now, i had also hoped to help you along your own privacy path by leveraging the collective resources at this org's disposal, research we have done, and intelligence we could develop together. I thought you were smart and passionate and... You see, this special ISP has a network like no other.

For example, the core is a web of 100MB - 10GB PRIVATE links and, unlike any ISP our size, peers directly with G00Gle, MS, S0ny, Net5lix and dozens of the like. A lot of energy went into designing a network that separate from the internet wherever possible. We use some tricky routing & other jazz in the backbone to ensure no traffic leaves our physical network unless it has to, what does leave, leaves at the core node closest to the packets geographical destination. We can bounce traffic around inside the WAN however we want, DNS is the same... We also have a CDN of sorts (creations of my own) that does actually does several things; however, most relevent to you, it is:

1. a wholly-owned tiered-storage video CDN; this system / these servers live within the network entirely, functioning as a gateway to the big content providers (youtube, redtube, netflix, etc). These storage boxes cache all video file, mostly flash, etc. for all common videos requested on each network segment. the system successfully prevents most IP requests for embedded video files from ever needing to leave the network as its stored locally. For requests for the files that are cached, they are delivered much, much faster than when they are coming from off-net. Like Akam@i, It actually keeps the files closest to those people where the videos are trending, shuffling videos around between CDN servers frequently

2. Sitting just outside of the network (literally in the next rack) in 4 places around the world, are what i still believe to be the only active BittTo rrrent caching servers in existence. These servers sit outside our network legally, logically, although physically they are only feet away in the same core node data centers. Pretty sure you can run with the concept of 4*500TB B~T caching system sitting directly beside a network node in between the public net and the private. Just like the video network except with no legal attachment, most B~T traffic from on the backbone never has a reason to pass beyond the edge device with any B~T requests as , again, our goal was to have enough of the requested data cached so that 80% of requests are on net.

Due to the nature of this network i am describing, we must take colo space in a very high number of tier2/3 colo facilities (this is the only way to build a global CDN focused on delivering traffic to Tier 2/3 universities' off-campus housing.)

Hope you can begin to see what a VPN provider provider might look like when aligned with:

a. Global network of high speed links (hundreds of high-capacity private links) with thousands of potential vpn nodes already in place, infinite routing possibilities.
b. Cheap bandwidth (dozens of 10GB IP links in the US, EMEA, APAC from multiple providers) already at or pipable to any on-net node.
c. Network architecture that prevents many common requests from ever needing to hit off net servers for many common requests; also a network that is much faster at delivering big files to end users, including B~T traffic.
d. The willingness and ability to deploy T0r, multiple vpns, vpns inside vpns, hosted SaaS VPN configuration pages, VM-servers; all within this network, at nearly any node. The ability to apply these ideas to only certain types of traffic, prioritize delivery of certain types of files, protocols; VDI acceleration, etc.
e. An existing global,private network... already full of private B~T traffic, mixed with a healthy dose of college student research and unusual/abnormal searches being performed by those studying many, many random often controversial topics.
f. A network that, by its nature, is resistant to M@n in Midd|e attacks as wind0ws updates, g00gle traffic, s0ny, xb0x and much of the traffic that typically floats over public networks from edge routers to the respective delivery mechanism, no longer needs to ever hit the public net. Potential for end to end network encrypti0n
g. a network that is, by nature, off the radar of many prying eyes and privately funded.
h. didnt really get into this but the resources to fund side projects, access to a legal team, access to R&D that your average ISP or vpn provider cannot typically reach

I was tasked by the new owner of this business after selling most of the current company too him with locating a passionate, superior dev team for a application that will set one vpn provider pretty high above the rest. i brought this concept to him after being impressed with something i read here on your site.

I personally dont care what you think about my receptionist's @live account and im far from offended by you showing off inside your little kingdom here. I will tell you that, in any industry, you shouldnt go making assumptions like you did. bad bad call. but im not hear to preach.

When you are ready to make some real money and provide something truly special to your users, get in touch. if youare able to cheer up, and want to talk, dont email me - please reply here, in the forum.

ill give it a week before reaching out to the other 2000 companies like you.

Thank you

Silas Ramsbottom

Topic Author
broken888

Postby broken888 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 am

Funny your choice of words in your reply too. After checking you out a bit further and being more than familiar with the online profile of a scammer myself... You all have some questionable records tied your many many domains. I believe the folks over at bitcoin talk even have officially blacklisted you as thieves..? Please explain

DesuStrike
ForumHelper

Postby DesuStrike » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:41 pm

1. tl;dr
  2. You must mistake me for someone from the CryptoStorm team. I am not. I'm just a normal community member doing housework around the forums.
  3. I did a quick google search for Desustrike. Boy, I wish only half of those were my accounts. :mrgreen: I mean:League of Legends with these stats?! AWESOME! I already suck so hard at DOTA 2 that people leave the lobby as soon as they see me, so I'd never touch League of Legends.

I'll leave it to the actual team to decide if they evaluate your "100% genuine offer" or throw this thread into the dumping ground section. But thanks for wasting so much time on me. <3

PS: Who the fuck uses Bitcoin? Everybody knows only Dogecoin is the real deal! WOW! MUCH COIN! HOW MONEY! SO CRYPTO!
home is where the artillery hits

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Then you are bold for a house cleaner. Do whatever you want with it. Keep mocking me and there won't be an opportunity here for the real

Graze

Postby Graze » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:05 am

We deal with a fair amount of spam, which is a side effect of the openess of this forum. So sometimes we might catch a legit person in the trap - if that's really the case here, much apologies.

Anyway, I have to agree that Googling a userid is a terrible way of deciding who a person is outside of a forum (Google "graze" and tell me what the tea leaves say - I suspect they're all over the map, with very few having the (c) Cookie Monster avatar :P ) and, most importantly, I agree with Desu that Dogecoins are the future currency of the world. To the moon! :)
Attachments
so_wow.png
------------------------
My avatar is pretty much what I look like. ;) <-- ...actually true, says pj
WebMonkey, Foilhat, cstorm evangelnomitron.
Twitter: @grazestorm.
For any time sensitive help requests, best to email the fine bots in support@cryptostorm.is or via Bitmessage at BM-NBjJaLNBwWiwZeQF5BMLYqarawbgycwJ ;)

Return to “independent cryptostorm token resellers, & tokens 101”